Actions with personal data
Crypto Innova Capital Sagl can perform the following actions with your personal data: collection, depersonalization, recording, storage, use, clarification, transfer, blocking and destruction of personal data.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- so that you can perform transactions on the company's website;
- in order to answer your question if you contact us;
- to analyze the use of our site;
- when it is required for regulatory purposes, such as taxes, money laundering prevention, fraud prevention, compliance with reporting obligations of a company, etc.
- provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and from third parties, but only if you have specifically agreed to receive such information;
- for market research, for example: an analysis of our users' needs and opinions on issues such as our activities, etc. At your request, your data for this purpose will be anonymous. All personal data must correspond to the purposes for which they will be used and, as far as is necessary for this purpose, must be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information using reasonable security measures against loss or theft, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or alteration. We will store personal information only as long as it is necessary to achieve these goals. In accordance with the accounting activities related to obligations to combat money laundering, taxes and requirements to comply with the obligations of the reporting company, we keep the accounts and personal information for at least three years after the user has closed his account.
We will notify you and the appropriate supervisory authority as we learn of any data breaches that may jeopardize your rights. If you contact us by phone or email, or use another function offered by Crypto Innova Capital Sagl, such as the chat feature, we will collect any connection information and any additional information you want us to provide. We will use this information to view, study and answer any comments or questions you may ask.
Please note that we record and store all telephone calls and other messages with us and can use them in our dealings with you, including any dispute resolution or litigation.
Third-party services to collect personal information
- track the website usage and the browser behavior;
- you can log in to your account and enter the site;
- adapt the functionality of our site for yourself, allowing us to remember your preferences;
- improve the performance of our site; - monitor the effectiveness of our actions and advertising;
- reduce risk, increase safety and help prevent fraud.
We may collect information about your computer, including the available IP address, operating system and browser type, to administer the system and send aggregated information to our advertisers.
You have the right to access your Personal Information and request correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending us an email. Upon written request, we will email you about your personal information that we own, and about the use and general disclosure of your personal information. We will also provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold. You can also request the deletion or destruction of both your account and personal information by sending an email to our email address.
The policy will be reviewed on a regular basis in order to reflect changes in our activities or practices and, in addition, to ensure compliance with any changes in legislation, technology and business environment.
Links to external resources